Tuesday, April 05, 2005

First Post or Interesting observation # 1

First post.
By the way, I forgot to mention in the disclaimer that English is not my first language and my spelling is not the best sometimes. So, if you find mistakes ... it does not really matter to me. :)

Let's start with an interesting observation #1.

I recently went on a trip to North Dakota. I was walking by an optometry store, you know one of those that sells frames and lenses for prescription glasses as well as offers eye exams. Anyway, there was a sign posted outside that store that baffled me, but at the same time made me laugh.
( Baffled ... hhmmm is that a real word ..... ....... I think it is ... will have to take a look in the dictionary )
Anyway, this sign stated the following:

"If you can't read this come on in and see us"

Is it just me or is it actually possible that a person that can't read that sign won't be coming into the store since they will have no idea what the sign said?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home